Tuesday, May 5, 2009



For Today...

Outside my window... are beautiful spring showers. God is providing for our needs through each drop of rain

I am thinking... about all of the different items I need to order for next year's curriculum. I'm arranging lists of things I'd like to purchase and I'm doing price comparisons online for different items.

From the learning rooms... we watched a video about sharks, explored God's creation outside, and watched the rain fall.

I am thankful for... our needs being provided for by God, the new baby, the opportunity to teach our children at home and raise them in a Christian environment, and for the blessings of children that God has given us thus far!

From the kitchen... our shelves are growing bare as we eat through all of our food before we move!

I am wearing... maternity capris and a tank top. I'm shoeless, like most of the time!

I am reading... reviews on different curriculum, books, and products. Also reading political articles in Newsweek. Too bad the articles are so left wing.

I am hoping... that all goes smoothly with the upcoming move. I have to remember that God is in control.

I am creating... my homeschool planner for next year.

I am praying... for strength to get through the end of this pregnancy and faith to know that all will work out with the next few months.

Around the house... it's a mess of boxes, piles of papers, etc.

One of my favorite things... to watch the kid's sleep. They are so peaceful and sweet.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Wednesday night church, packing, planning, etc.

No comments: