It's that time of year again where we begin making New Year's Resolutions to better ourselves or change the way we do things. As about 90+% of people who make resolutions, they usually last about a week or two. So I don't have high expectations about any of these working out. However, I'd like for them to be goals that I can refer to from time to time that I can hopefully accomplish. So here it goes:
1.) Limit my diet soda drinking to a minimal amount. Mostly, I drink it for the caffeine effect for the later portion of the day. Realistically, I'd like to cut it out completely but with my schedule, I know it will never happen.
2.) As for the phone, I'm just not a huge phone talker so I don't plan on that changing. I know a lot of you wished I talked more or called more. But when it comes to the phone, I'm just not too great with it. I'll try but I doubt it will become much of a goal. I just prefer face to face or written conversations over the phone.And even with that, I'm a private person. I keep to myself a lot and I'm more of a homebody than most people. But that's that! :)
3.) In most everyone's resolutions, they include some sort of diet or workout change/adjustment. I enjoy walking but with Hunter's school, Jake's eczema, etc. I don't have much time for it. When I have a chance, I'll workout. Otherwise, it'll just have to be a later priority.
4.) I'd like to accomplish something such as reading one bestseller book a month. I feel this goal can perhaps be realistic and it's good for my mind. So this one I'll try. I'll start with the Sarah Palin book that's been sitting on our coffee table for over a month.
5.) Ok... gotta run for now. J.B. is crying so more later!
The Importance of Baptism as Christ's Ordinance
2 years ago


2 comments:
Sorry to hear that your little guy has eczema.
Derek also had terrible eczema as an infant. But the good news is that other than some occasional dry skin, he is doing great now!
But I remember how hard it was to see him so uncomfortable-- I'll be praying for sweet Jake.
That's good news that Derek has outgrown it except for occasional dryness. What all did you use to control it as an infant? I feel bad for Jake. It's a daily battle using creams and such all day.
Post a Comment