Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy First Six Weeks, Jake!


                                      It seems like it was just yesterday that we were all anxiously awaiting your arrival!              
Those final six weeks seemed to go by so slow as we waited for you to come!
Now six weeks have passed and it's already gone by so quickly!
You are everything we hoped you could be!  You are a happy, healthy, and sweet little baby! You can smile already, coo at us when we talk to you, and roll over from tummy to back. You are holding your head up better and better by the day. Wow, you amaze us!
You, Hunter, and Chloé are all blessings! I am so happy that God gave us you!
                         I can't wait to see what else God has in store for you! Happy first six weeks, Jacob Bryan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute! Just like Hunter and Chloe of course! :) Thanks for the comment on my blog, I didn't realize you've been updating this! Also, I saw you have three links for blogs for us, lol, the only one that's current is "Kevin and Rachael: Another inFertility Update". Just wanted to let you know!