When I found out that I had the opportunity to review this Bible, I jumped right at the request. Book Sneeze allowed me to review this book for free. Happily, I also wanted to test the waters by getting this book for my husband. Excitingly, this Bible has a lot going for it.
Created in manly colors and rustic-like pages, this Bible begins with a personal forward to fathers. Following this forward is Genesis and within Chapter 1 lies a section about how to apply that beginning chapter to fatherhood. There are many mentions of Dad's in the Bible, examples of Godly character, and even a thick section with questions and answers towards the back. I love the index at the end which can be very useful for fathers who need a quick reference particularly for disciplining their children.
This is a well laid-out Bible that sticks mainly with actual Bible wording and has minimal snippets throughout. With Father's Day quickly approaching, this would make one great gift!



No comments:
Post a Comment