Owning many children's Bible books, I wondered if it would really be necessary to own another. When I saw that Really Woolly Bible Stories had come out, I was curious. Upon first glance of owning it, the picture on the cover was very sweet and it was built very sturdy. For my kids, sturdy and well-put together equals better!
Opening the book, it begins with an introduction making reference to Jesus as the Shepard and how "we are his children- a precious lamb whom Jesus carries close to His heart." They use verses to represent the shepard and lamb comparisons. After this, the Bible book starts with your typical Creation story. Each story in this book is colorful, kid-friendly and the material stands out. I like how each story is written in a poem format, with sentences that rhyme.
At the end of the book, children will see a prayer for them to recite, something they can repeat each night at bedtime. With this, children will enjoy each short story, the colorful pictures and creative way of representing each story. This would make a great addition to any child's library, whether they own Bible stories already or not.
*** I received this book for free from Thomas Nelson Publishers to review. Thank you!
The Importance of Baptism as Christ's Ordinance
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment