Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Way Home DVD

Upon receiving this film, I instantly recognized Dean Cain from both his role as Clark on the t.v. show Louis and Clark and from the movie where he plays Scott Peterson. Our family does movie night once a week and we thought this family film would be a good one to view for that week.


Immediately into the film, the viewers are taken into the lives of a family filled with problems. The husband (Dean Cain) overworks and has a hard time separating his work life from his home life. The wife is annoyed that she never has his full attention. They are packing to leave for a vacation and the husband, Dean Cain, is loading the car while watching their son. He steps in to check his work emails.

Within minutes, his two year old son decides to wonder off and before the couple knows it, their son has gone missing. Panic sets in for audience members as they know this is one of the worst fears: having a child gone missing. Has he been murdered? Did he drown in a nearby pond? Did someone kidnap him?

Fortunately for you, I will not spoil it. But I will say that when you view this film, be sure you have lots of tissues available. This one is a real tearjerker. Our family bonded while watching this film and our kids enjoyed it very much as well. This is a great, clean family film that I am happy to promote! I am definitely going to stock up on this one for Christmas presents!

***Thank you Booksneeze.com for allowing me to review this film for free through their blogger review exchange program!

No comments: